Deluxe Student Theatrical Makeup Kit
The Deluxe Student Theatrical Makeup Kits are filled with makeup designed to give any serious drama student the products and tools necessary to practice the craft of character creation through outward appearance modification (that's makeup for short). Where other brands use small tester sizes, Graftobian Student Theatrical Kits contain the full size creme foundations, highlighters, rouges, and liners. This kit doesn't skimp on anything! From beard-laying and old age to bumps, bruises, and blisters, this kit contains enough makeup to learn it all.
**Attention** Students and Professors: Save 20% off + get free shipping on these kits! Email OrderMakeup@Graftobian.com and request the special discount code. Offer valid for orders to U.S. 48 contiguous states.
Deluxe Student Theatrical Makeup Kit Includes:
- Theatrical Creme Foundations 0.5 oz / 14 g. - Theatrical Creme Foundations are formulated with 30% more pigment than our HD Creme Foundations. Due to their intense pigmentation these cremes are smooth, silky and have tremendous opacity and color vibrancy. Use these foundations for your favorite Halloween characters, the school play, or any other traditional makeup needing opaque coverage. They are also ideal as cover-up makeup for people with difficult skin conditions. These foundations are the basis of our Student Theatrical Kits. To use: Apply using non-latex sponges. Then set theatrical cremes using setting powder and a powder puff. For extra durability, add setting spray for a matte, touchable finish.
- Creme Eye Shadows and Lining Shades 0.25 oz / 7 g. - These shades are also used to shadow and contour other areas of the face to bring out the expressions on stage characters that you want to convey clearly from a distance. Many of these colors are the precise colors your need for SFX makeup, such as bruising or age spots.
- Light or Dark Pro Setting Powder - This lightweight and economical powder perfect for setting makeup for your favorite Halloween characters, SFX, or the school play.
- Crepe Wool, braided - This is the classic English crepe wool (also known as crepe hair). Straighten with a steam iron or by teasing and then apply to the skin or prosthetic with Spirit Gum or Liquid Latex.
- Mini Disguise Stix for lightening hair - Disguise Stix is an ultra-mild, soap-based face paint on a stick--the most popular face paint made in America! The formulation is usable and safe on both skin and hair. Once dry, the coloring will not rub off or smear. It applies easily and washes off of and out of anything with just ordinary bar soap and water. To use: Dip the stick in water and apply with a brush, sponge, or the stick itself. Remove with soap and water. Use warm water for best results.
- Ultra HD Pro Lip Color - Pro Lip Color by Graftobian® is an ultra long-wearing ultra HD lip color. These colors strike a pose on their own but are beyond sensational when in front of a camera. The highly pigmented formula packs a punch for big color payoff.
- Modeling Wax - One of Graftobian's best-selling products! This is the ideal wax for creating just about any facial addition: warts, broken nose, deep contusion, cuts, etc. Our formula is very pliable yet sticky enough to hold up under stress. To use: Apply Spirit Gum to desired area, then tap the Spirit Gum until it is tacky. Roll the modeling wax into a ball and press onto the tacky area. Smooth out and shape it as desired. Use a very small amount of makeup remover and your fingers to smooth the wax once the shape is finished. Set with powder to absorb excess oil. Seal with Flexible Wax Sealer or Liquid Latex. Allow to dry and repeat until you have a durable skin over the wax. Your new addition is ready for makeup!
- Spirit Gum - Spirit Gum is the classic theatrical adhesive, and our special formulation is second to none! It has been used for decades by theater and film actors to attach prosthetic pieces to the skin as well as lace hair pieces and crepe wool applications. Also use to attach modeling wax to the skin before shaping. To use: Paint Spirit Gum onto the area where the appliance will attach. Tap Spirit Gum until it becomes tacky. Stick on the item and secure the edges with additional Spirit Gum if needed. Remove with Spirit Gum Remover. Special Safety Notes: Keep out of eyes and be sure to remove gently with our Spirit Gum Remover.
- Spirit Gum Remover - Use for the gentle removal of Spirit Gum from the skin. To use: Apply the remover with a cotton swab or foam-tipped applicator around the edges of the appliance/piece to allow plenty of it to soak in. This loosens the attached item gently and makes removal less uncomfortable.
- Blood Gel - Blood Gel is a deep red, glycerin-based blood that never dries, giving the look of oozing, wet, thick blood. Blood Gel is a favorite among makeup artists for its gory-looking effects and because it washes off easily with soap and water.
- ProPencil™ Ultra HD Lining Pencil - Graftobian's Pro Pencils are a true favorite among makeup artists and everyday makeup wearers because colors glide on with smooth accuracy.
- 3.75'' Powder Puff - This large 3-3/4 inch deluxe powder puff holds a significant amount of powder and sets large areas of makeup in a single powder application.
- Dual Pencil Sharpener - An ultra sharp point means clean lines when using a lining pencil. This German made double-duty sharpener sharpens both standard and jumbo lining pencils, bringing eyebrow, eye, and lip pencils to a precise clean point.
- #2 Flat (1/8") Brush - This synthetic brush is ideal for major detail work and adding color in small areas.
- #6 Flat (1/4") Brush - This synthetic brush is good for adding color to larger areas.
- Stipple Sponge - This web matrix filter sponge is the ultimate makeup texturing sponge. Use this sponge to make easy five o'clock shadows. The broken blood vessel looks often needed for SFX or old age makeup are a snap with this sponge. The sponge matrix is even stiff enough to texture sealed modeling wax. This is simply the most versatile SFX sponge you will ever use.
- Non-Latex Foam Wedges - Graftobian's foam sponge wedges are the best in the industry. While the competition carries latex sponges that rub apart or ball up upon contact with beard stubble, Graftobian's wedges hold their integrity. These non-latex foam sponge wedges give numerous surfaces with which to apply and blend creme-based makeup. You won't find any foam sponge on the market that is more comfortable to use and has this much resiliency.
- Instructions showing beard laying and old age makeup, written by theatrical makeup artist Jay Pearlman.
Theatrical Creme Foundation Ingredients: Octyl Palmitate(Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelilla)Wax, Petrolatum, Beeswax, Ozokerite , Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Talc, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Mica Setting Powder Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Kaolin, Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370) Lining Pencil Ingredients: Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C10-18 Triglycerides , Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba)Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelilla)Wax, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera (Rhus Succedanea(Japan)Wax), Isosdecyl Neopentanoate, Mica, Synthetic, Fluorphlogopite, Microcrystalline Wax, Dimethiconol Behenate, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Talc, Stearyl Heptanoate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearyl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylparaben, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Aluminum Powder(CI 77000) Spirit Gum Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Copal, Rosin (Colophonium) Spirit Gum Remover Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate , Mineral Oil (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Yellow 11 (CI 47000) Modeling Wax Ingredients: Microcrystalline Wax (MICROCRISTALLINA CERA), Petrolatum, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288) Stage Blood Ingredients: Water, Chondrus Crispus Extract (Carrageenan), Magnesium Oxide, Red 40 (CI 16035), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint)Leaf Extract Hair Whitening Stick Ingredients: Soap Base, Water, Lanolin, Mineral Oil (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), Glyceryl Monostearate (Glyceryl Stearate), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Petrolatum, Sodium PCA, Polysorbate 85, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Lip Color Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera(Candelilla)Wax, Octyl Palmitate(Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin Oil, Microcrystalline Wax (MICROCRISTALLINA CERA), Beeswax, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Polybutene , Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba)Wax, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Silica, BHA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Mica Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Powder(CI 77000)
Free Shipping orders
over $50 in the US
Cruelty Free Makeup
Our products are never
tested on animals.
Made in the USA
made in America.
Silicone Free Foundations
No Fragrance or Silicone in our
Creme, Airbrush, or Powder