About this Set:
We have grouped together our Glamour Crème™ Global Corrector with two stainless steel tools to make customizing corrective work easier. The stainless steel Pro Mixing Palette is a professional and ergonomically comfortable tool for any working makeup artist. The perfect surface for mixing colors of makeup, this professional and ergonomic tool is essential for any working makeup artist. The Double Flat Spatula has a uniquely sleek design with just the right amount of flex for blending colors of foundation together.
About the Global Corrector Palette:
Glamour Crème™ Global Corrector, Ultra HD Foundation Super Palette 1.78 oz / 50 g.
This palette is everything you need to correct dark circles, conceal blemishes, and contour the face. These carefully selected correct and contour shades are perfect for adjusting the intensity of virtually any color.
"Graftobian has always been very mindful of the needs of the professional community. They continually create products to complement the evolving landscape of artistry. I truly appreciate this, not only as an artist, but as an educator. I'm honored they've asked me to work on these new collections and can't wait for you to play with them!"
--Kevin James Bennett, Makeup Artist
How to use: We recommend referring to a color wheel when doing corrective work. Colors directly opposite each other in the color spectrum, such as red and green or blue and orange, when combined in the right proportions, will effectively cancel each other out and make a color close to a skin shade. Neutralizing discoloration in this way means that a much lighter layer of foundation can be used across the face, resulting in the most natural finish to your makeup. Lightly apply color correction to the discolored area and set lightly with powder. The area may now be covered with foundation. As these shades are an extension of our Glamour Creme Ultra HD Foundation line, they blend and work seamlessly with the rest of our Ultra HD Glamour Cremes.
HD / Ultra HD Glamour Crème Foundation Shades in this Palette:
Lady Fair, Yellow Hi-Lite, Sunrise Flush, Extra Hi-Lite, Pink Hi-Lite, Soft Orange, Muted Green, Red Neutralizer, Soft Orange Neutral II, Deep Red Neutralizer, Evening Mist, Soft Wisp, Deep Muted Green, Caramel, Deep Golden Highlight, Burnt Orange, Hazelnut, Hidden Magic.
Uses for light corrector colors:
- Soft orange: Neutralizes or cancels bluish grey, or purplish tones, and great for use on darker discolorations under the eyes. It's great to use for hyperpigmentation and sun damaged areas.
- Yellow Hi-Lite: Neutralizes or cancels mild stubborn redness or rosy areas, light bluish purple tones, and tones out brownish areas. It's perfect to use on very light skin tones.
- Muted Green: Neutralizes or cancels a range of redness, such as rosacea, minor surface burns, skin blotches, blemishes, etc.
- Pink Hi-Lite: Counteracts sallowness or unwanted green, yellow, grey and brown tones; it can also brighten up dull or ashy beige tones in skin, especially in fair to light complexions.
- Extra Hi-Lite: A great highlight or accent and a perfect concealer for very light skin tones.
- Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels red discolorations such as rashes, rosacea, and minor burns.
- Soft Orange Neutral II: Neutralizes or cancels bluish tones and slight purple tones, such as those seen around the eyes. It also counteracts ashy or gray tones.
- Deep Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels stronger redness discolorations or surface redness in darker skin tones. Also counteracts green, ashy, or grey tones.
- Burnt Orange: Great for canceling darker blue, bluish purple or purplish black tones, such as those in tattoos, dark circled eyes, etc. Can also counteract dull ashy brown tones.
- Deep Muted Green: Can be mixed into other colors to tone them or used to mute stronger redness in various discolorations.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate(Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba)Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax, Ozokerite , Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Talc, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
Free Shipping orders
over $50 in the US
Cruelty Free Makeup
Our products are never
tested on animals
Made in the USA
made in America.
Fragrance Free &
Silicone Free Foundations
No Fragrance or Silicone in our
Creme, Airbrush, or Powder