Glamour Crème™ Corrector Palettes, Ultra HD Foundation 0.39 oz / 11 g.
These Glamour Crème™ Corrector Palettes are everything you need to correct dark circles, neutralize discoloration, and conceal blemishes. Use these colors individually for color correction or blend directly with Glamour Crème™ foundation for custom shades. As they are made with same Glamour Crème base, they blend seamlessly. With options for both fair and deep skin tones, you can correct discolorations on practically any skin shade.
How to use: Refer to the color wheel when doing corrective work. Colors directly opposite each other in the color spectrum, such as red and green or blue and orange, when combined in the right proportions, will effectively cancel each other out and make a color close to a skin shade. This makes the discoloration much easier to cover with a light layer of foundation. Lightly cover the discolored area with the appropriate color correction shade and set lightly with powder. The area may now be covered with foundation.
Ultra HD Corrector Palette Color Uses:
Uses for #30277 fair corrector colors:
- Soft orange: Neutralizes or cancels bluish grey, or purplish tones, and great for use on darker discolorations under the eyes. It's great to use for hyperpigmentation and sun damaged areas.
- Yellow Hi-Lite: Neutralizes or cancels mild stubborn redness or rosy areas, light bluish purple tones, and tones out brownish areas. It's perfect to use on very light skin tones.
- Muted Green: Neutralizes or cancels a range of redness, such as rosacea, minor surface burns, skin blotches, blemishes, etc.
- Pink Hi-Lite: Counteracts sallowness or unwanted green, yellow, grey and brown tones; it can also brighten up dull or ashy beige tones in skin, especially in fair to light complexions.
- Extra Hi-Lite: A great highlight or accent and a perfect concealer for very fair skin tones.
- Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels red discolorations such as rashes, rosacea, and minor burns.
- Soft Orange Neutral II: Neutralizes or cancels bluish tones and slight purple tones, such as those seen around the eyes. It also counteracts ashy or gray tones.
- Deep Red Neutralizer: Neutralizes or cancels stronger redness discolorations or surface redness in darker skin tones. Also counteracts green, ashy, or grey tones.
- Burnt Orange: Great for canceling darker blue, bluish purple or purplish black tones, such as those in tattoos, dark circled eyes, etc. Can also counteract dull ashy brown tones.
- Deep Muted Green: Can be mixed into other colors to tone them or used to mute stronger redness in various discolorations.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyl Palmitate(Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Copernicia Cerifera(Carnauba)Wax, Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Talc, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Zinc Oxide, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Iron Oxides(CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines(CI 77007), Red 7(CI 15850).
Free Shipping orders
over $99 in the US
Cruelty Free Makeup
Our products are never
tested on animals.
Made in the USA
made in America.
Silicone Free Foundations
No Fragrance or Silicone in our
Creme, Airbrush, or Powder