Sheer Makeup Application with HD Foundation Cremes
HD cremes can provide a beautiful, natural-looking sheer finish to your skin while still offering various benefits. HD (High Definition) cremes are designed to provide flawless coverage, smooth texture, and a radiant look, making them perfect for a no-makeup makeup or light makeup look. Here are some benefits and ways to wear HD creams for a sheer finish:
Cleanse and moisturize: Before applying makeup, cleanse your face to remove any dirt or oil, then apply a light moisturizer suitable for your skin type. Let the moisturizer absorb fully before proceeding.
1) Using your spatula, scoop a pea-sized amount out of the shade(s) that match the skin tones of you or your client. The makeup artist here color matched the shade to her client's chest.
2) Spread the foundation onto your mixing palette. Because the formula is so pigmented, it's best to work from a mixing palette, rather than directly from the makeup palette, which would result in a heavy application.
3) Using a duo fiber brush, apply the foundation in sheer layers.
4) You can use the same brush and the same palette to apply the base layer, the highlight, and the contour.
5) Lightly apply your cream blush shade.
6) To bring everything together, finish off with Graftobian's HD ProPowders.
7) You can go as sheer or as heavy as you'd like; they're super buildable! They're long-lasting and easy to use on all skin tones and types.
10) The key to achieving a sheer finish with HD creams is to use a light hand and focus on enhancing your natural beauty.
Thank you to Emily Dimant for this beautiful work! Please follow Emily on Instagram @makeupbyemilydimant Model is Hayley Pousson and Hairstylist is Amanda Leigh Rush.
You may also be interested in...
Captivate Your Audience with Special FX Makeup
Your Makeup’s Finishing Touches: Mastering Setting Powders
Unleash Your Makeup Artistry with HD Glamour Crèmes
Graftobian Trade Show Alert - The Makeup Show NYC 2023
Graftobian will be at booth E8 at the Makeup show NYC 2023! Don't miss(...)